JellyPages.com

Friday 25 October 2013

Guitar

.
Hey my tiny pixels,

Today I want to talk about my little hobby. I really enjoy playing guitar and I can sort of play a few songs. Lately I have played at a local music night a Les Cadeaux in Darton. I can play yellow submarine and sort of play green day good riddance. Soon me and my cousin Hermione will be playing at another music night Les cadeaux so come along and see us (tickets are 10 pounds)


These are the chords for green day good riddance





























This is my guitar. It’s an acoustic one.







Although I want all these electric ones. Haha they look like a rainbow of electric guitars.







See you soon pixels byeeee!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You're doing super well at your guitar playing Eve, very proud of you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to come to your next show :D

    XXxx

    ReplyDelete