JellyPages.com

Sunday 10 November 2013

Bonfire night

On the 2nd of November me, my mum, my dad, Kia and some friends all went to see a massive fireworks display. The display was held in Darton and only cost one pound to get in. Hot drinks and food were on sale and everyone was having fun. The huge bonfire with its beautiful sparks illuminating the midnight sky made everyone feel lovely and warm. Unfortunatley I had a bit of a cold that day and didn't feel well and the fireworks didn't start for over 2 hours so me and my mum went home. To make up for missing the display we went to the scout bonfire in monk bretton. The fireworks were really good despite the bonfire no lighting. They also sold hot drinks and food ( and some of the food was veggie so I could eat it yayayayay) so we were warm and it wasn't uncomfortably cold. Even though we had such a brill time my poor dog was terrified when we got home she was curled up on the sofa shaking with fear :( anyway that's all for today tiny pixels byeeee 

This is some of the fireworks we saw



2 comments:

  1. It was a shame you felt ill last Saturday, the fireworks at Woolley were amazing.
    I loved the ones in Monk Bretton too, especially the really loud ones :D XXxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time despite feeling ill :) I have a similar problem with my dog, Ivan. He gets very scared by the fireworks so I spent the night in with the radio on loud and keeping him calm. Fortunately the neighbours were out!

    ReplyDelete