JellyPages.com

Sunday 10 November 2013

Crochet

Hi my tiny pixels
Over the past few weeks I have been working on a fun craft project. I'm making a cushion cover out of crocheted squares and when it is done I'm going to put it on my bed and also for Christmas next year I'm going to make people crocheted Christmas presents. I'm going to keep doing craft projects that use crochet so I will keep you (my tiny pixels) updated on what my latest project is. I will also do a blog post when it is done! :) byeeee tiny pixels

This is my current square

These are all my squares so far                                                                                                

1 comment:

  1. Your squares are amazing Evie, I can't believe how quickly you can do them :)
    Your cushion is going to look amazing!
    Xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete