JellyPages.com

Sunday 19 January 2014

Locke park

Hello my tiny pixels
This week I have been running! I went to the Saturday morning park run at Locke park and I ran one lap! Next time I go I'm going to try and run two. I also ran/walked around pugneys with hermione and that was also really cool, we both did one lap of pugneys then went in the park haha! Today me, Kia, my mum, my dad,Harry and Indy went to Locke park and walked around the park run course which was nice since when you run around it you don't really get to see the park.
Here are some pictures

This is the Locke park tower



This is the play park 



This is pugneys country park



This is the play park at pugneys 


That's all for now tiny pixels byeeee xxxx 

2 comments:

  1. You did so brill :)
    You'll be doing 10 laps in no time :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a nice change walking round Locke park today xx

    ReplyDelete