JellyPages.com

Friday 31 January 2014

Scotland


Hi tiny pixels last week I went to Scotland to visit my family and, to visit my baby cousin Matthew. I had a brilliant time and while I was there Matthew had his Christening, which was really nice! We also went to places such as Nairn, Ardersier and where my grata rents live Inverness. We went to meet up with several friends and went for nice walks in Nairn. It was freezing while we were there so we haas to wrap up warm anytime we went out. At the christening we had a lovely service with not May people just family and friends and after we went to the Columba hotel and had a great time. 

Most nights me and my big sister Kia set in the kitchen and coloured in my big poster full of patterns to colour, we bought two of them and we're not even near a quarter of the way through the first! Haha

Now time for some pictures of my brill week.

This is a picture of my cousin mattew


This is the pier at Nairn beach


These are some snowy mountains we saw on the way home


And this is Matthew getting christened 

That's all for now my tiny pixels. Byeeeeeeeeee 


No comments:

Post a Comment